lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my life ^^

Okay... I'm new to this site but, I'm present...
My name is Juan Alberto.
I'm 17 years old.
I'm Living to Maracaibo-Venezuela.
Study in the University of Zulia and the University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) 


My passtimes is: playing in the pc, watch and read anime I like really the anime it's my passtime favorite and one to the my ambitions is make cosplay, apart I'm locutor for the radio to internet. The name this radio is Tokioradio, Is a radio for anime and videogames.


The reason I made this blog is for, apat to give the activities to the teacher Doris Molero, is to teach a little about my life as otaku.


THIS IS A LITTLE PART OF MY LIFE... WE HOPE ARE FRIENDS GOOD BYE
This is my favorite character You name is Byakuya Kuchiki it's the anime Bleach



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario